Who we are
LuxuryCars.London, LLC is a USA based internet company offering car selling adverts to the global marketplace. All of our operations are based in the USA. We serve Private, and Trade, vehicle buyers and sellers. We collect information from you to communicate with you about your averts, and ways to enhance your adverts or account with us. Prospective buyers or visitors to www.LuxuryCars.London may also collect your data to contact you about your offer, we do not control them.
How much information you give us is up to you; however, an email address is the minimum requirement in order to facilitate our mutual transaction, and set up your account. However, when you consider your advert, you may also want to include a phone number where buyers can reach you.
We do not sell your data to anyone. We are minimalists, and want as few hassles for you, and our company as possible. Our goal is to run a business you respect and trust – that gets results for you, and helps you sell or buy your car(s).
other method in which you provide personal information.
Our data controller is LuxuryCars.London, LLC whose registered office is at: LuxuryCars.London, LLC | 573 Brownstone Street | Holland, Michigan | USA 49423.
Douglas Haan, CEO is the Data Protection Officer, and can be contacted at email@example.com. If you have difficulty opting out of any service at any time please email the data officer.
Purposes and legal basis for processing
Personal details given to or collected by LuxuryCars.London, LLC, will be used to provide car adverts, produce invoices, take payment, deliver orders, and send car advert related updates and marketing materials. This data will be processed on the lawful basis of contract and legitimate interest.
Additionally, customer accounts, and their data may/will be processed on the lawful bases of, Consent, and Legal Obligation, depending on the reason we are using it.
Additional examples and explanation:
- Contract: Customer data and details on invoices will be processed on the lawful basis of contract, and to manage services, and support for client advert(s).
- Legal Obligation: We may have unforeseen legal obligations to comply with governmental agencies or the police, etc., regarding your data.
- Consent: We may ask for your opted-in consent to provide services for you with respect to your advert or offers regarding your advert or account with us in the future. If you do not wish to receive offers from us you may opt-out at anytime as easily as you have opted-in.
- Legitimate Interest: In order to understand how users use the website, and to effectively manage LuxuryCars.London, its security, and its offerings, based on how users utilise and navigate the website, the processing of personal data is regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest.
Third party recipients of your data
In the course of business, we use outside providers to host LuxuryCars.London’s website, databases, operate its email, and provide alerts and marketing communications. We may pass your details on to third parties. We have written contracts in place with third parties to ensure they are looking after your data to GDPR standards. We do not have contracts in place with Google or PayPal.
- Currently our website developer, sees your IP address and personal data when you visit our website. We have a contract in place with them.
- Website users may see your vehicle registration numbers and gain information about you from that data similarly to how they might collect it about you as you use your vehicle on a daily basis. We do not control them.
- LuxuryCars.London, LLC may use 3rd parties to introduce its product to potential users at trade-shows or via direct solicitation. Any data collected in this endeavour is likely as a result of a business card having been given by the interested party. Possible follow-up dialogue to the individual or entity may include a phone call or email then or in the future to the interested party on the basis of legitimate interest. The 3rd parties may also be relying on their own databases in the course of the solicitation and not LCL’s. The collection of this data does not constitute or initiate an account with LuxuryCars.London, and is deemed to be in the public domain by LuxuryCars.London, LLC.
Unless otherwise advised, your personal account data will be kept, and open for 7 years. Customer invoices as a matter of law are retained 7 years.
Unless your advert(s) is/are renewed within or on the 90th day, your advert(s) is/are deleted every 90-days from public viewing.
Your rights in regard to your personal data
As a Data Subject you have a number of rights in regard to your personal data and these include the right to request from LuxuryCars.London access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning your data or to object to processing as well as the right of data portability.
In the UK, more information on these rights can found on the website of Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk. Outside the UK, please visit the data protection commissioner in your home country.
Where we have processed personal data on the lawful basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to Complain
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk about any breach in regard to your data. However, whilst we very much respect your rights, we are a USA company, and we cannot advise you on your rights, and do not offer legal advice.
Provision of data
In most cases, the provision of your personal data is necessary to enter into a contract with us.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to amend or update this policy at any time. The latest version will be always be available at www.LuxuryCars.London.
Our login and session cookies are necessary to provide the features of the website. Our analytics cookies are used on the basis of our legitimate interest in understanding how people use and interact with LuxuryCars.London.
We also use Google.com’s analytics to gather information and create reports regarding the use of LuxuryCars.London via cookies stored on users computers. To see how Google uses the data collected please follow the link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Blocking cookies in your browser’s internet options tools, has a negative impact on the user experience of most websites, including LuxuryCars.London. To learn about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, you may link to the following site: http://aboutcookies.co.uk/